The Petronas Twin Towers have become the latest Kuala Lumpur’s prominent landmark since its completion in 1998. The Twin Towers act like a magnet to the new property development in the city. Everybody is scrambling to construct their new office and new apartment in the neighbourhood of the Twin Towers or at least within the area where the Twin Towers are clearly visible. Many articles have been written on the Petronas Twin Towers and they are easily available on the Net. You might want to read those articles below which I find interesting:
- The Petronas Twin Towers by Wikipedia
- A comprehensive article on The Petronas Twin Towers complete with interesting pictures by Malaysian Internet Resources (MIR)
- The Official Website
- Design and Construction of The Petronas Twin Towers
- The website of Cesar Pelli & Associates Architects – the architect of the Petronas Twin Towers
- 360-Panorama Petronas Twin Towers
I am pleased to share with you a small collection of my photographs of the Petronas Twin Towers for your viewing pleasure. I hope you enjoy viewing them.